1. The Diocesan Ministerial Training School, as part of its vision to equip and empower lay people to get more involved in the vision of the Church to expand beyond its walls; the vision of “if we build, they will come”, will start the Lay Pastors Programme.
2. The basic requirement for entry is a deep conviction, that which is otherwise referred to as a call, and a commitment which is a response to that call.
3. Applicants will be required to make a commitment at heart to go outside their Parish/Congregation (Jerusalem) and enter in the deep districts/places of the Diocese to reach the unreached (Judea, Samaria and the utmost parts of the world).
4. I implore all Parish Priests and Priest-in-Charge to ensure that they send only participants who have been recognized as willing and able to satisfy these requirements.
5. The training will take off from 4th August, 2015, meeting on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. for twelve (12) months ie (1 year).
Fees will be paid in full on admission. A fee of Four Hundred Ghana Cedis (GH¢400.00) must be paid upon admission and an Admission Form must be completed and endorsed by the sponsoring Priest.
Admission forms are to be obtained at the School between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Completed Forms are to be submitted before the commencement of the programme or on the day of commencement with the full payment of fees.